To be given Designated Contact (read-write) access permissions, contacts must meet these requirements:
1. By becoming a Designated Contact, you acknowledge that you understand the Terms and Conditions for the Customer Care Website and My Support.
You can review the current Terms at any time here.
2. You must provide a corporate email address that is assigned to you individually. Personal email addresses and email aliases are not accepted as
the main communication address.
3. You must have access to Genesys Customer Care My Support, and agree to receive notices on My Support.
4. You are expected to be trained on the products for which you open Cases.
5. You must work for the Support Owner or have approval from the Support Owner. Employees of the End User for this maintenance agreement cannot be
Designated Contacts unless the End User is a division or subsidiary of the Sold To, or the End User has a direct maintenance agreement with Genesys
(and is also the Sold To).
6. If all Service Contracts are terminated or closed for all Sold To and End User combinations for which you have access as a Designated Contact,
you will lose Designated Contact access. Please see the Customer Care Terms and Conditions
for more information on why a contact may lose Designated Contact access.
Other employees of the Sold To and End User companies on a Service Contract can be granted read-only access to the Cases for that contract.
These contacts are not considered Designated Contacts.